Sometimes when i make a list of the best ways to invest in Nigeria, some people keep asking me “What Do You Know” but its true, i actually know nothing, i am just a fresh Nigerian Graduate with no job but i know with this blog, i will give job to many as i am my own boss.
On This post, i have decided to list 30 Nigerian Billionaires and their business investment for you to be able to pick out the most dominant of these businesses.
A list Of Top 30 Richest Nigerian Billionaires And their businesses shows that a large majority of the richest Nigerians are oil Business men.
1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote – Dangote Group, (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas,)
2. Mike Adenuga – Conoil, Globacom (Oil & Gas, Banking, Telecom)
3. Femi Otedola – Forte Oil and Gas (Oil & Gas)
4. Orji Uzor Kalu – Slok Group (Aviation, Shipping, publishing, manufacturing)
5. Cosmos Maduka – Coscharis Group (Automobile, manufacturing)
6. Jimoh Ibrahim – Nicon Insurance, Global Fleet (Insurance, transportation, Oil & Gas)
7. Jim Ovia – Zenith Bank, Visafone (Banking, Telecom)
8. Pascal Dozie – MTN Nigeria, Diamond Bank (Banking, Telecom)
9. Oba Otudeko – Honeywell Group Nigeria, Pivotal Engineering, Airtel (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, telecom)
10. Alhaji Sayyu Dantata – MRS Group (Oil & Gas, construction)
11. Umaru Abdul Mutallab – former Chairman First Bank Plc, Mutallab Group
12. Prince Samuel Adedoyin – Doyin Group (manufacturing, pharmaceuticals)
13. Dele Fajemirokun – Chaiman Aiico Insurance, Xerox Nigeria, Chicken Republic, Kings Guards (Insurance, Security, Technology, Food retailing)
14. Chief Cletus Ibeto – Ibeto Group (Trading, manufacturing, Oil & Gas)
15. Raymond Dokpesi – Daar Communication, AIT, (Entertainment)
16. Tony Ezenna – Orange Group (Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas)
17. Chief Molade Okoya Thomas – Chairman CFAO Nig and other six french companies (Automobiles)
18. Ifeanyi Ubah – Capital oil and gas (Oil & Gas)
19. Leo Stan Ekeh – Zinox (Computer, technology)
20. Fola Adeola – GTBank (Banking)
21. Chief Ade Ojo – Elizade Motors Nig LTD, Distributor of Toyota cars (Auto retailing)
22. Abdulsamad Rabiu – Bua Group (Oil & Gas, manufacturing)
23. Folorunsho Alakija – Famfa Oil (Oil & Gas)
24. High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs – Moni Pulo (Oil & Gas)
25. Hakeem Bello Osagie – Etisalat Nigeria (Telecom)
26. Sani Bello – Amni Petroleum (Oil & Gas)
27. Mohammed Indimi – Oriental Petroleum (Oil & Gas)
28. Sir Emeka Offor – Chrome Group (Oil & Gas, marine)
29. Chief Arthur Eze – Atlas Oranto Petroleum (Oil & Gas)
30. Vincent Amaechi Obianodo – Young Shall Grow Motors, RockView Hotels (Transportation, hotels)
Did you observe the HCD (Highest Common Denominator) in the above list?
Most of Nigerian Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires are Oil Barons!!!
And this is to show to you that (people like YOU) are making BILLIONS
OF NAIRA every week, from this same Oil and Gas Business here in Nigeria.
This Oil and Gas Business Sector will always boom, no matter the economy of the country.
Until now, only the big guys like the listed above were able to operate in this business.