Guardian Constructors is a construction company that is committed to upskilling its staff and helping them in their careers. The company offers a variety of training and development programs, including:
- Apprenticeship programs: Guardian Constructors offers apprenticeship programs that provide on-the-job training and education to new employees. The company’s apprenticeship programs are accredited by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
- Journeyman training: Guardian Constructors offers journeyman training to help its employees develop the skills and knowledge they need to become licensed journeymen. The company’s journeyman training programs are also accredited by the NCCER.
- Continuing education: Guardian Constructors offers continuing education courses to help its employees stay up-to-date on the latest construction trends and technologies. The company offers a variety of continuing education courses, including courses on safety, leadership, and productivity.
In addition to its training and development programs, Guardian Constructors also offers a variety of career advancement opportunities for its employees. The company has a strong commitment to promoting from within, and it encourages its employees to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Here are some examples of how Guardian Constructors has helped its staff upskill and advance their careers:
- Employee A: Employee A was hired by Guardian Constructors as a laborer. The company enrolled him in an apprenticeship program, and he eventually became a journeyman electrician. Employee A is now a foreman, and he is responsible for overseeing a team of electricians on construction projects.
- Employee B: Employee B was hired by Guardian Constructors as a project engineer. The company encouraged her to get her professional engineering license. Employee B is now a licensed professional engineer, and she is responsible for managing complex construction projects.
- Employee C: Employee C was hired by Guardian Constructors as a safety officer. The company encouraged him to get his certified safety professional (CSP) certification. Employee C is now a CSP, and he is responsible for developing and implementing safety programs on construction projects.
Guardian Constructors is committed to helping its staff upskill and advance their careers. The company’s training and development programs and career advancement opportunities have helped many employees achieve their career goals.
Here are some of the benefits that Guardian Constructors has experienced by upskilling its staff:
- Increased employee satisfaction and engagement
- Improved employee retention rates
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Reduced accidents and injuries
- Improved customer satisfaction
Guardian Constructors is a role model for other construction companies in terms of its commitment to upskilling its staff. The company’s training and development programs and career advancement opportunities have helped many employees achieve their career goals, and the company has experienced a number of benefits as a result.