Today on Guardian Constructors, we bring you latest Employment Opportunities from within the city. EXCEL AND GRACE CONSULTING seeks to fill the roles below for a client (A water bottling company in ohii Owerri, Imo State:
1. ROLE: ADMIN/HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
• Minimum of HND or B.SC in Business Administration or related courses.
• Microsoft office proficiency.
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• 3 – 5 years Experience in human resources.
• Organizational skills.
2. ROLE: MARKETING SUPERVISOR
• Minimum of OND/HND/B.SC in Marketing or related discipline.
• Sound organizational skills.
• 3 – 5 years in marketing experience.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with MS Office application.
3. ROLE: MARKETER
• Minimum of WAEC/OND qualifications.
• 3-5 years in marketing fields experience.
• Proven interpersonal skills.
• Good written and verbal communications.
• Goal driven.
4. ROLE: CASHIER
• Outstanding numerical skills.
• Minimum of OND with 1-year experience as a Cashier.
• Customer oriented and ability to think on your feet.
• Empathetic with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
5. ROLE: MANAGER
• HND/B.SC in any social science field with 4 – 5 years in similar role.
• Experience in Office management software like MS office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
6. ROLE: STORE OFFICER
• Minimum of OND/HND/B.SC in finance or other related discipline with 2years or more experience in store management.
• Knowledge of ERP system would be an added advantage.
• Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skill, entrepreneurial spirit and technical expertise.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’S using JOB ROLE – Owerri, as email title to firstname.lastname@example.org
These roles are available only to residents of Owerri.
for more Enquiry whatsapp 09031813001
Application deadline is August 20TH 2021.