Also Read: Differences Between Ordinary Portland Cement And Portland Pozzolana Cement
- General Civil Engineering construction work
- RCC works(preferably where grade of concrete is up to M-30)
- Pre-cast items such as blocks, tiles, pipes etc
- Asbestos products such as sheets and pipes
- Non-structural works such as plastering, flooring etc.
Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC)
- Volcanic ash
- Calcined clay
- Fly ash
- Lica fumes
You Can Also Read Other Interesting Topics:
5 Reasons Why Sand Is Added To Concrete
What Is The Difference Between RC Slab And RB Slab?
Article Sorce: Quora
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings